Some things I have done for/with Linux:
- Firenze Linux User Group
- Promoter and administrator of the Primipassi mailing list for Linux newbies
- co-founder of the Prato Linux User Group
- Clueless at prompt
a short lecture (in Italian) on the usage of the Bash shell in Linux. As it was released under a public licence, it has been upgraded and expanded, and used in various Linux courses 1.
- Dissecting the Linux Worm
- PAW++: initial port to Linux (1996)
- xdebug (php debugger) patch
- SQuirreL SQL start script patch
- cURL: handling of broken HTTP 1.1
- Xemacs: patch to
- patches to the Call-Back Client Protocol for PPPd
- HEP Packages for Scientific Linux
I do not like many of the things that Microsoft does.